In case you haven’t checked the official StarCraft II website lately, StarCraft II will be getting patched to version 1.1 starting early tomorrow morning. Yes, that means downtime. Sorry.
The StarCraft II servers will go down at approximately 5 AM PDT and will be down until around 11 AM PDT. If you know Blizzard, you know there’s a pretty good chance for the downtime to go well beyond 11.
Blizzard didn’t reveal anything new about the update beyond what was announced late last month, so I suppose we’re just going to have to wait until tomorrow to see the full list of balance changes, additions and fixes.
- StarCraft II getting a balance patch next month
- Epic New StarCraft 2 Trailer, “Ghosts of the Past”
- MotorStorm 3D Rift announced, coming tomorrow
- Monday Night Combat getting a patch and free DLC
- Ragequit.tv playing Starcraft II for 48 hours for charity