If you’ve been looking to upgrade your old Nintendo DS to a Nintendo DSi or DSi XL, right around September 12 would be a good time to do so — because that’s when Nintendo’s price cut for the Nintendo DSi and DSi XL will be taking place.
The DSi and DSi XL are currently sitting at $169 and $189 respectively, and they’re both going be slashed to $149 for the DSi and $169 for the DSi XL.
Once again, that date is September 12. No word on a price cut for other regions, but considering they’ve already recently had one, I don’t think they’ll be getting another one anytime soon.
Source: press release
- E3 2010: Microsoft Drops Price on Current 360 Models
- E3 2010: Nintendo Press Conference Round-up
- Civilization V demo delayed
- Final Fantasy XIV going into open beta next month
- H.A.W.X. 2 sees a minor delay