If you’ve ever played a Yakuza game before, you’ll probably recognize the sprawling, neon-lit city of Kamurocho. Going by the image above, it doesn’t look like the city will be sprawling anymore, and will probably only partially lit by neon lights. In other words, things have gone down. The fan has been hit by things. You know.
I can only speculate on just what the hell happened to Kamurocho, as SEGA is keeping tight-lipped about it. Maybe an epic Yakuza gang war? Giant Domo-kun wreaking havoc on the city? Whatever it is, I’m sure that we’ll find out at next month’s TGS. Unless Giant Domo-kun attacks TGS, too… That’d be bad.
- Red Dead Redemption DLC Patched
- Valve Addresses Wrongful MW2 Bans With Gifts
- The New Mortal Kombat Game Gets a Trailer
- Itagaki’s New Game Announced
- Heroes on the Move details and trailer