Microsoft announced this morning that a brand new map pack for Halo: Reach is due out in March. The map pack, titled Defiant, adds three brand new maps and an additional 150 achievement points to collect.
The first of the three maps, Condemned, is set on an orbital station high about ol’ Planet Reach and it supports 6-12 players in a variety of modes, Team Slayer and Free-for-All included. Highlands is the second of the bunch, and it’s located on a top secret military training base on Reach. This one supports 8-16 players in Big Team Battle, Team Slayer and Team Objective. The third and final map is Unearthed, a four-player Firefight map set near a large titanium mine used to manufacture hardware for the UNSC.
The Halo: Reach Defiant map pack is due out sometime in March for 800 Microsoft Points. Check out a little teaser of the three maps below.
- Halo: Reach’s first map pack coming next month
- Halo: Reach’s Noble map pack gets a trailer
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 VIP map pack 7 announced
- First Call of Duty: Black Ops map pack coming to XBL February 1
- Halo: Reach co-op campaign matchmaking coming next month