Only a week before the first game is set to release, Microsoft’s Major Nelson dated and priced the full lineup of games from this year’s House Party promotion over on his blog. Up first is Konami and Arc System Works’ Hard Corps: Uprising on February 16 for 1200 Microsoft points, followed by PopCap’s Bejeweled Blitz a week later on February 23 for 800 Microsoft points.
Beyond Good & Evil HD makes its way to Xbox Live on March 2 for 800 Microsoft points, Torchlight follows on March 9 for 1200 points, and the final release, Full House Poker, arrives March 16 for 800 points.
Source: Major Nelson
- Sonic Adventure, Crackdown 2′s Toy Box and more priced and dated for XBLA
- Beyond Good and Evil HD, Torchlight and more coming to XBLA
- BioShock 2′s final DLC gets dated and priced
- Mass Effect 2 Lair of the Shadowbroker DLC priced and dated
- First Call of Duty: Black Ops map pack coming to XBL February 1