I’m not that big of a fan of the Halo series. While I enjoyed Halo 3, I didn’t spend very much time with it after I beat the campaign. When ODST came around, I didn’t even have the slightest desire to play it, so I never bought it.
Now, though, Bungie and Microsoft are winning me over pretty convincingly with their great marketing ViDocs and trailers (loved the Halo: Reach space combat one). Speaking of, here’s a great new Halo: Reach campaign trailer, titled “The Battle Begins” released just today. Check it out for yourself below:
- Halo: Reach Space Combat Video
- Halo: Reach Forge 2.0 In Action
- Microsoft Begins its Pre-E3 PR War
- Dead Space 2 E3 2010 Trailer
- Epic New StarCraft 2 Trailer, “Ghosts of the Past”