Atari announced — over Twitter, of all places — that Wanako Studios’ ghost-bustin’ digital title, Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime, will be releasing over Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network on March 23.
In case you’ve forgotten, Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime is a follow-up of sorts to 2009′s Ghostbusters: The Video Game. Rather than being a third-person shooter with the original cast of Ghostbusters, this one has you control a new class of Ghostbusters from an isometric view with those dual-joystick controls that still seem to be so popular nowadays. As baffled as I was by the announcement that Ghostbusters: The Video Game‘s follow-up would be a dual-joystick shooter, I have to say that this is looking pretty good.
If you’d like to get a look of the game in action for yourself, check out the latest environments trailer released this past Monday below.
Source: Atari’s Twitter
- Duke Nukem Forever coming May 3 (Update: reveal trailer added)
- Killzone 3 goes gold, coming February 22
- Red 5 announces FireFall, coming to PC in 2011
- Duke Nukem Forever coming in 2011
- Street Fighter x Tekken Won’t Be Coming Anytime Soon