Obsidian Entertainment has released the first Fallout: New Vegas developer diary today, touching on some of the story and setting you can expect in the bombed-out city of New Vegas.
The developer diary not only details some of the story in the game, but also details how you begin the game. You won’t be born into the game like you were in Fallout 3; this time you’ll start off by being left for dead by a group of New Vegas thugs. Go ahead and check out the developer diary for yourself below if you’re interested in learning more. You better be interested.
Fallout: New Vegas launches on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC this October 19 in the US.
- Brink’s third developer diary signifies the “End of the Genre”
- Fallout: New Vegas E3 2010 Trailer
- Latest F.E.A.R. 3 dev diary shows off mech combat
- New Goldeneye 007 developer diary
- New Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood dev diary