Dead Space 2 just arrived in retailers across America today and EA is already talking DLC plans. In a press release issued earlier this morning, the publisher announced the ‘Severed’ DLC, an add-on campaign that puts you in the role of Gabe Weller, a Sprawl security guard attempting to escape from all of those nasty Necromorphs that seem to have taken a liking to The Sprawl.
The DLC adds two extra chapters worth of content into the game and runs parallel with Isaac’s own struggle with the Necromorphs. Pricing and release details weren’t disclosed in the press release, only that it’ll be hitting the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 “soon”. It’s not known at this time whether or not the DLC will see a PC release.
- Dead Space 2 demo coming December 21
- BioShock 2′s final DLC gets dated and priced
- More Dead Space 2 multiplayer videos
- Red Dead Redemption DLC Patched
- Red Dead Redemption’s Liars and Cheats DLC dated and detailed