The highly anticipated sequel to Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City, was announced today by Warner Bros. Interactive to start shipping October 18 in North America.
Our friends across the pond in Europe will be able to pick it up a few days later on October 21, and those of you in the land down under will be able to get your hands on it on October 19.
Warner Bros. Interactive also released a few brand spankin’ new screenshots for your enjoyment, which you can find below.
[Click for larger image]
- Batman: Arkham City screenshots swoop in
- New Batman: Arkham City screenshots, multi-player news
- New DC Universe Online screenshots
- Batman: Brave and the Bold will have connectivity between Wii and DS
- Max Payne 3 Not Coming Until Sometime Beyond October